Information

Last reviews

By sharron S. on 03 Aug. 2021 :

(4/5) 

Product rated : Faith Undone Fabulous book explaining...

By Sara S. on 01 Aug. 2021 :

(5/5) 

Product rated : Color, Communism, and Common Sense - A True Story Excellent resource for...

By Leticia P. on 01 Aug. 2021 :

(5/5) 

Product rated : MOBI BOOK - The Other Side of the River This book helped me to...

By Naomi A. on 31 July 2021 :

(5/5) 

Product rated : A Sword on the Land A few days ago I finished...

By Colleen V. on 29 July 2021 :

(3/5) 

Product rated : BOOKLET - YOGA: Exercise or Religion - Does it Matter? Thank you for your...
The Doll That Grew and Other True Stories View larger

The Doll That Grew and Other True Stories

DLL

Enjoy the collection of stories that teach simple Christian truths to children. Each illustrated story has a lesson to teach as it entertains. A delightful book for young children.

12 items in stock

$4.95

Customer ratings and reviews

(5/5)
1 rating(s) - 1 review(s)
View distribution

Save for later

Product Details

Pages: 96
Format Softbound with illustrations
Age Group 4-10 years old
Publisher Bible Truth Publishers

Reviews

By on  04 Feb. 2021 (The Doll That Grew and Other True Stories) :
(5/5

A Treasure of Short Stories That Lead to Christ

The Doll that Grew is a treasure of short stories that can be read as a bedtime story each night. This collection of lovely stories will surely lead someone to Christ. I like that it is not too weak in its presentation of salvation, as well as good advice with scriptures, and that the length of the stories varies, although all seem short. Maybe it could be thought of as a daily vitamin pill for a child's spirit. (not my idea). It provides much food for thought and has many short, interesting tales that are not overdone and come to the point quickly and are yet very touching. I am interested in getting its two companion books, Lost in the Woods and Face to Face with Lions.

TAGS

12 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought: