Search for Products (1380 products)
1. WEBSITES—We have two main sites: www.lighthousetrails.com, which is the publishing site and store, and www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com, which is where our news and articles blog is located as well as the main research site. The blog has thousands of up-to-date articles, and the research site has hundreds of archived pages of research. The store site, the research site, and the blog each have their own search engine you can use to find materials and information.
2. AUTHORS—Lighthouse Trails represents about 35 authors. You will find articles they have written on our blog and booklets, books, and DVDs by them on our store site.
3. LIBRARIES—Our books are now in hundreds of libraries across the U.S., and if you would like to get some of our titles into your own local library, it’s easy and doesn’t cost you anything. Just call or visit your library, give the librarian the title and/or the ISBN of any title and ask her to bring that title into circulation. Tell your librarian that our books can be ordered through Ingram/SpringArbor or directly from Lighthouse Trails Publishing.
4. BOOKSTORES—Bookstores and other resellers can purchase Lighthouse Trails books and DVDs either directly from Lighthouse Trails or through Ingram/SpringArbor (the largest book distributor in the US). This means that virtually ANY bookstore (with the exception of LifeWay which will not carry or order any LT products) in the U.S. can easily order any of our titles. Many times people call us and tell us that their local bookstore has told them they cannot get our books. But actually, they can! Even if a bookstore can’t buy through these distributors for some reason, the bookstore can always buy at wholesale prices directly from us.
5. ONLINE BOOK OUTLETS & MINISTRIES—All of the Lighthouse Trails books and DVDS (the ones we publish ourselves) are available to the general public through numerous online outlets including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, CBD, etc. Ministries such as The Berean Call, Understand the Times, Caryl Productions, Scripture Truth, Faith View Books, and several others each carry a number of our books and booklets as well.
6. NEWSLETTERS & JOURNAL—Lighthouse Trails has both a free e-newsletter, (see archives) which is delivered to readers’ e-mail boxes, and this is sent out two to three times a month. We also have a low-cost subscription-based print journal, which is 36 pages and sent to homes, churches, and offices every other month. Many of our readers are getting both the e-newsletter and the journal, while some prefer just one option. We encourage our readers to get the print journal, regardless of whether they get the e-mail because it is great for sharing with others and also very convenient.
7. PDF- and E-BOOKS & BOOKLETS—Lighthouse Trails books, booklets, and now print journals are also available in both e-pub and PDF formats. Use e-pubs if you have an e-reader, and use PDFs if you don’t and just want to read on your computer or print the document. You can purchase our e-books, e-booklets, and e-journals directly from our website, or you may buy them from Amazon’s Kindle program or Barnes and Noble’s Nook program.
8. THE STORY BEHIND LIGHTHOUSE TRAILS—There is an interesting story about how Lighthouse Trails began. You can read about it here.
9. INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS—In 2010, Lighthouse Trails began supporting the mission work of the Bryce Homes Program, homes for needy Christian families located in several different countries under the leadership of Understand the Times. Since then, Lighthouse Trails readers have contributed substantially to this Gospel-focused missions effort.
10. TENT INDUSTRY—In 2010, Lighthouse Trails started a small division called The Shepherd’s Garden and created our very own line of organic Bible-verse tea. We now have 6 different blends plus a sampler box. We started this side industry as a way to help keep Lighthouse Trails financially stable. Lighthouse Trails is not a non-profit, and thus, we don’t get the number of donations that a 501 (c) 3 organization would get. The tea is a great way to give us a boost without having it be labor intensive, which would draw us away from the work we do at Lighthouse Trails. Since 2010, many many LT readers have purchased the tea and told us they love how it tastes and love the little KJV verses on a tag on each bag of tea.